I am in love with the name of "Oh San San" I am very happy with her and I will love her forever until .....

My lover Sick Joi ......

Her illness is a "skin disease", she stopped working, she was very unhappy, I day by day "Tan Tan," she supported him, she was sad Origin, "his mother afraid transmitted to the family, eat, live in together to protect, and his brother told him, Mao Dun would like to touch him. " She was very sad and cry, I have never abandoned her, I also hand from his hand, she and daily life. I also went to the temple "Goddess of Mercy" Oath. "I want to skin diseases and better, I promise to carry out 100 days," whether it rains, heat, storms, work late, tired .....! "I must do to implement promises Temple, I never promise to do my price is the lack of two year!, 100 days after I had won! promise I finished, her skin has slowly slowly in a very good health and good back ...... !