I am in love with the name of "Oh San San" I am very happy with her and I will love her forever until .....

She Most Like Food Is ......

In the April 1, 2005, we in the home, not on what we intend to do to drive to the "peaceful" play. Has been more than she had very Mody said, I am also pleased to have been correct path to the starting ..... .45 minutes later, we arrived at our destination, we come to a food station, she called a "Asam Laksa" and "You Yu Hon Chai" she finished all I also smile, since then, ever since I know she was very fond of eating "Asam Laksa." So, I want to do a good cook, I do "Asam Laksa" ! On the road home, she did not speak again and I so much, I held her hand the hands of sleep ....... I sleep like to see her "baby", I really am glad ...... wanted to kiss her a ......!